Contact Mr. Eure
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 845-279-5051 x7705
Note: This contains some of the writing tools given to you in class. Use them when appropriate.
- DAMAGES+ Writing Rubric | Opens in Google Drive
- SOAPSTONE Overview | Original site link
- The Christensen Method
Submitting Writing Responses
Note: Directions for using Google Apps, including Google Drive, are in the next section.
- Type your final essay according to any presentation requirements (e.g., MLA formatting).
- Upload a copy of your essay to Turnitin.com. (Directions for registration are here.)
- When asked, upload a copy of your essay to Google Drive. (Directions for creating and share a document are here.)
- Annotate your essay according to any metacognitive or reflective directions. You might be asked to use Google Drive (directions for leaving comments are here), and you may always annotate a printed copy.
- Submit an annotated copy of your essay in class. If you used Google Drive to annotate your writing, directions for converting and printing that work are here.
Using Google Apps
Note: If you are unable to access your BHS Google account for any reason, speak to me or to a member of the technology department.
- Go to docs.google.com to log in with your username and password.
- Your username is your Google email address: [networklogin]@student.brewsterschools.org.
- Replace [networklogin] with the username you use to sign into the school’s network.
- Your password is your network password. If it does not work, you can reset it through a school computer (hit CTRL+ALT+DEL; select “Change Password”).
- Your password must be six or more characters long. It cannot be blank, and it cannot be “student.”
- If you reset your password, wait overnight for it to sync with Google; after 24 hours or so, you should be able to log in.
If you have any questions, email your teacher or library media specialist through your Gmail account.
If you have never registered for an EasyBib account before:
- Please click on this link and then enter an email and password in order to register. http://www.easybib.com/auth/register/index/coupon/bhs13
- After the first time, you will not need to use the link. Just visit our main site, www.easybib.com, log in, and the site will recognize you and open the premium content. It is not necessary to access from a campus computer.
If you are an existing EasyBib user:
- Please visit www.easybib.com and log in using the email and password you registered with initially.
- From the projects management page, click on the words “coupon codes” on the upper right side and type in: bhs13
- Your access will immediately upgrade.
Please visit the resource page for guides, tutorials and great information to help you get the most out of using EasyBib.
- Brewster Central Schools: Main Site
- Brewster High School: Main Site
- My Files: Remote Network Access
- Infinite Campus: Parent/Student Portal
Accessing the Parent/Student Portal: Parents can establish an account by contacting Jenn Lynch to request an activation key. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should use one of the following:
11th-12th grade students (unless they are new to the district)
Login: Student ID
Password: 6 digit date of birth
9th-10th grade students
Login: Student ID
Password: first letter of first name, first letter of last name, 6 digit date of birth